- About the ISF
- UPCOMING SYMPOSIUM (OMAGARI, JAPAN)
- First Call for Papers
- RECENT SYMPOSIUM (BORDEAUX, FRANCE)
- Download Program (PDF 15MB)
- List of Presentations
- PAST SYMPOSIA
- Past Symposia Proceedings
- 10th Anniversary Video
- Photo Albums
- Upload photos
- CONNECT WITH US
- Board of Directors
- Past Personas
- Add name to mailing list
- Find us on Facebook
Special and Gala Events
Experience the finest sights, sounds and flavours that the Bordeaux area has to offer, in the company of fellow Symposium attendees from around the world!
Tuesday evening: Casual Party in a Castle
- Guided tour of beautiful, historic castle
- Sauternes and Graves wine testing
- Local food
- Booths for wine purchase
- Feast ambiance and musicians
- Stand-up dinner and drinks
- Three firings at the end !
- Exact castle and price to be determined!
Wednesday: Visit to Saint-Emilion
The village of Saint-Emilion is a true medieval jewel, inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 1999. Romanesque and gothic churches, dungeons, catacombs and an underground church lie in the middle of the most famous vineyards in the world.
- Departure from Conference center at 4 pm
- Guided tours of wineries and of the City
- Evening free: Explore local restaurants for dinner
- Fireworks at 9.30 pm
- Back to the hotels at 11.30
- Price: to be determined
Friday evening: Gala Dinner in Hangar 14
A formal dinner with the finest cuisine expertly paired with the region's exquisite wines.
Price: To be determined