Notice on the 14th ISF Changsha
Application for Orange Island Pyromusical Show
The 14th International Symposium on Fireworks (ISF) will be held on October 14 to 18,
2013 in Changsha City, Hunan. For the purposes of showing the new technology,
products and equipment of pyromusical show, promote the communication and
learning, the pyromusical show will be held during the Symposium. The following
information is detailed :
I. Pyromusical Show
- Application: Deadline is on April 30, 2013, and application will be considered
in accordance with the applying order.
- Display Date: October 15 and 17, 2013; 20:00
- Display Place: Changsha Orange Island Display Ground, Hunan, China.
- Must be Pyromusical Show;
- No limits on the subject of display, but priority will be given to the characteristic subject of pyromusical show;
- There are 3 shows each night;
- The duration of each show is 12 to 15 minutes, and 10 minutes for the break;
III. Requirement of the display team:
- There will be 6 display teams participate.
- China Display company
i. Qualified as Class A Certificate of Fireworks Display issued by Department
of Public Security;
ii. Obtained display experience at Orange Island Pyromusical Show in past;
iii. The products of the Show must be safe, environmental friendly and less smoke;
iv. The show must be original, innovative and original music, with higher visual artistic quality.
- Oversea Display company
i. Qualified as legal and effective professional displayer;
ii. Obtained experience display and good name in display field;
iii. Technicians must hold qualification of their countries;
iv. There are at least 3 technicians from own country to Changsha;
v. Priority will be given to those team who bring its own equipment and products from its country.
The teams must absorb all their own fees, the organizer and host committee are not responsible to any fees.
V. Application and Coordination:
Hosting committee (Liuyang Fireworks General Association) is in charge of the
required documents for application and coordination.
Download Application Form through the website, and send to China Hosting Office by fax or by email.